|Lean Lamb Leg, Minced|
|Ground Black Pepper|
|Lean Lamb, Mminced|
- Soak the Burghul in a Cold water for 10 minutes (Enough water to cover).
- Grind Meat twice with fine screen.
- Grind onion and mix with the meat.
- Add Allspice, Burghul, Salt, and Pepper.
- Pass again through grinder, adding iced water if mixture feels warm.
- Knead to a smooth light paste.
- Cover and chill until required.
- Heat the oil and saute onions.
- Add Mince meat and cook till done.
- Season it and add Pine seeds.
- Cool it down.
- Shape the mixture in a size of small eggs and make balls.
- Dip hands in cold water, roll ball in palms.
- Make a hole in the ball with forefinger.
- Fill in the mixture and close opening.
- Seal with cold water and shape pointed on one side and round on other side.
- Heat the oil and fry in semi-hot to hot oil till it is brown and crispy.