|Category:||Soups & Mezza|
|Tomato, peeled and chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
- Fry Eggplant dices and keep aside on a paper to drain off excessive oil.
- In a thick bottom pan saute chopped onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add Fresh tomatoes and followed by Puree, cook till a smooth consistency is formed.
- Sprinkle cumin powder.
- Add chickpeas and cook for some time avoiding them to mash.
- Once it is ready put eggplant in and toss it thoroughly.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Finish it with pomegranate molasses and parsley.
- Drizzle some olive oil before serving.