Seasalt Baked Local Seabass
|Local Sea bass-Cleaned|
|Rock salt coarse|
|Coriander seeds roasted and crushed|
|Garlic clove smashed|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
|Sesame seed black and white|
- Clean the fish, keep the head and tail in-tacked.
- Dry in completely.
- In a bowl make mixture with Coarsed salt, Coriander seeds, garlic clove, black pepper and touch of lemon salt.
- In a baking tray put rock salt on the bottom.
- Cover the fish with the mixture and place on top of the rock salt.
- Sprinkle with some moisture like water and lemon juice.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Boil the potato, once ready remove the skin.
- In a pan heat olive oil, saute onion and garlic.Sprinkle cumin powder.
- Add potato and crush with fork.
- Add chopped coriander and some olive oil to finish.
- Boil green bean, toss in olive oil and Tahina sauce.
- Sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds.
- Clear the salt mixture from the fish.
- Serve with crushed potato and tahini beans.