Grilled Hammour Kozbariya
|Category:||Meat & Seafood|
|Hammour (normal or baby), cleaned|
|Coriander, finely chopped|
|Green bell pepper|
|Tomatoes without skin|
|Black pepper powder|
- Rub the fish with salt in and out.
- Wash it and put in the colander till all excess water is drained.
- Mix together garlic mash and spices.
- Rub some in and out of the fish.
- Fry the fish for some time just to seal it.
- Put it on a baking tray.
- Grill onion and tomato, finely chop it or blend it.
- Mix them with coriander, lemon juice, spices and oil.
- Put half the mixture in the belly and half pour on the fish.
- Cover with butter paper and foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven.
- Serve with the juices, lemon and parsley sprig.