|Category:||Meat & Seafood|
|Garlic clove finely chopped|
|Red chili flakes|
|LONG GRAIN RICE|
Season and Grill Lobster
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger in olive oil.
- Add chili flakes and tomato concasse.
- Season it.
- Cook until smooth consistency.
- Finish it with parsley.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Saute onion till brown in color, add salt pepper, some spices and pine nuts.
- Add rice and hot water.
- Keep on low heat until the rice is cooked but still separate.
- Once cooked keep aside.
- Blanch asparagus and carrot.
- Then grill them with zucchini and pepper.
- Toss all the vegetables in olive oil and season them.