Halawa Bil Jiben
|Cheese Akawi, salt free|
|Fresh cream pasteurized|
|Pistachio finely grounded|
|Red cherry compote sliced|
- Cook sugar and water together.
- When it is boiling add semolina and cook it.
- Add grated cheese and rose water mix it and cook till smooth consistency.
- Spread the mixture on a plastic sheet.
- Whip cream in a thick folding consistency.
- Pipe cream on the mixture and roll it. Put in the chiller.
- Cut in 6 to 8 cm.
- On one side of the roll put red cherry and other side dip on pistachio.
- Serve chilled with sugar syrup drizzle.