|Category:||Bread & Falafel|
|Flour whole wheat|
|Yeast dry active|
|Sesame seed white|
|Sesame seed black (optional)|
- Combine yeast, water and stir.
- Add little by little wheat flour at a time, till it is smooth and silky.
- Cover and keep aside for some time or till it forms sponge texture.
- Sprinkle salt, olive oil, sesame oil drops and sesame seeds on sponge and mix.
- Start adding all-purpose flour and mix until the dough is stiff.
- Put the dough on the floured board.
- Slowly add some more all purpose flour and knead with hand.
- Dough will become smooth, elastic and a bit firm.
- Transfer it to a olive oil brushed bowl. Cover and let it rise.
- Deflate the dough and divide in two.
- Roll the it in cylinder shape, Cut small pieces and make balls.
- Flatten the ball with hand and use rolling pin to increase the diameter.
- Preheat the stone based oven.
- Bake it in till pita puffs up.
- Finish with some white and black sesame seeds.