|Category:||Bread & Falafel|
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Mix flour, water with yeast and salt.
- kneed them in a dough form, by gradually adding olive oil drops.
- Keep the dough aside in warm place to rise.
- Once it rises, kneed again and form small balls. Keep them again to rise.
- Remove from grill and place directly in to a hotel pan and store wrapped under refrigeration until ready to use.
- Roll out the Dough balls to 1 cm thickness.
Top it with cheese Akawi and bake in a oven at 350°F until pale brown color.